Saturday, November 6, 2010

Washer and Dryer?

So, I'm uber excited about the washer and dryer I was able to purchase through a guy doing his own home renovations... I got a washer, dryer and dishwasher for $150! Sweet deal. Less trash in our landfills. And recycling appliances that still work like gems. It doesn't get any better than that.

Any way, installation of these items have stalled, because:

a) Still trying to find a gas stove for purchase. I'm being picky on this one for some reason.

b) Waiting on wainscoting to be applied and painted before moving appiances into their new homes.

Not complaining though... I've been living in the house sans floors and kitchens for 3 and some months now... so, a few more days isn't going to be too much of a hassle. :) -J

No comments:

Post a Comment